Thursday, February 09, 2012

the verdict...

So the verdict is that I'm staying in Cape Town, and I'm off to Cornerstone now to hand in my application to do a Bachelors in Theology majoring in Community Development. (See http://www.cornerstone.ac.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100&Itemid=104 for the course outline).

Honestly, I have very mixed emotions. I'm really sad about not being able to go back to my American family or be a part of what is happening there. I'm also so excited about what God has in store for here! He has given me such vision for how I can do what I wanted to do in Denver, here in Cape Town too. The thing that He really loves is my willingness, and that in making disciples after that kind, I will be able to be part of raising up a generation that is completely on fire and whole-heartedly after God's heart, which is such an amazing privilege!

No comments:

Post a Comment