Tuesday, August 09, 2011

anticipation for what is to come...

I'm sure you've felt it - the sense that something is coming... We are at the brink of something huge... the point of no return.

A time is coming and is almost upon when finally there will be no half heartedness and people will stand up and be counted for what they believe. I will be one of them. I don't care what it costs, because He gave it all already. Any 'sacrifice' is nothing compared to what He has given. I do this all so that He may receive the reward for His suffering.

I will follow Him wherever He goes, wherever He leads I will follow. I will be obedient. I will go against what everyone else thinks should be and what is 'normal'. I don't want normal; I just want Jesus! I don't care what happens to me, because I know my Jesus, and He knows me. I will live recklessly abandoned for my God, because of who He is and who He has called me to be. I will embrace Him and truly live. Where, for how long and who with, I don't know, but I know that it will all be for His glory. Cause at the end of the day, this life is meaningless if it isn't with, for and about Him. He is everything.

There's a movement happening all over the planet - revival is coming. There is resistance, but like the refining fire that separates gold, only the real stuff will remain. I want to be a part of what is about to happen. I don't want to just hear about it and wish I could have seen it and been part of it. I don't want to come to the end of this life with regrets for not having risked more. Most people on their dying beds don't wish they'd risked less or lived safer - they wish they'd risked more and really lived.

I'm one of those crazy people who say that for me to live is all about God, and to die is even better because then I get to see Him face to face. This is my life, and I will live it for Him.

This video connected with me so powerfully and is my heart's cry. This is what is coming. This is the movement of people who will change the world. Will you be one of them?



1 comment: